• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just a Newbee

playmaker88

Jun 3, 2012
Hello all just found the site. I currently have a HTC EVO 4g from sprint, had it for over two years now and I am ready to throw it againt the wall. Well I now want to switch to AT&T to get the Galaxy Note because it would be great for my job. However, I would like to wait for ICS to become available for the Note before I buy it, but I don't know if I can wait. I hear it should roll out this month (june) I am in the Los Angeles area. If anyone has any news on when the ICS update for the Note I717 will be out please post it. Thanks.

Glad to have you aboard! :ciao:

It's nice to have you join us here @ AF.. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. The best place to get help, tips & tricks on your device - would be in its area of support.

You can select your device model from the home page -- and join the other users of the same device. We have a lot of experience members here on the forums who are willing to Help you get the best out of your device.

I hope your time here will be awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones