• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just a quick "howdy, how're y'all doin'?' I'm fine.. blah.."

Frisco

=Luceat Lux Vestra=
Jan 19, 2010
androidforums.com
I've been popping in for a read around once in a while.. first time logged in for a while, so I thought I'd post a "hi." ;)

I see chrlswltrs has posted a bye-bye thread.. got an iPhone and other reasons. Others seem to have headed out as well. And of course there are hordes of brand new AFers coming in every day. :)

Leaving Staff here was for reasons I'd discussed with a few others on the Team, but to give a general, sketchy explanation it's just about burnout/time constraints and feeling less and less able to come in with much to contribute.

That all could sound negative upon a re-read, but it is not at all. I am happy to be a member here, and was just tired of being a Staffer. Can't get in here as often as needed, etc.

Anyway, the place is jumpin' and still the most relied on Android forum cluster in cyber space; what a great job Phases and Crew have been doing over the years!

Still have my HTC One, no need to root that bad baby, no need to feel like I'm waiting for the next latest and greatest. :p

Anyway, whether I log in or not, I'm around the forums reading and just enjoying the place at least a couple of times a week.

Take care all.. and thank you former fellow Staffers for all we did together; what a great time of my life. :)

Hello my good friend. It's great to see you. I hope everything in your life is going great.
You have been missed... there is no telling it differently. You are one positive dude and have left positive impressions in over 22k spots here on AF :) The forums are an ever evolving mass of humanity, that's for sure. I'm glad you are still a part of them. I'm certain your contributions will continue to help others for many years. Kinda cool when you think about it, huh? As for the times we had together... that wasn't a one sided street my friend.

Good to see you again Frisco... very good indeed!

Reactions: Frisco
Upvote 0
Leaving Staff here was for reasons I'd discussed with a few others on the Team, but to give a general, sketchy explanation it's just about burnout/time constraints and feeling less and less able to come in with much to contribute.

That all could sound negative upon a re-read, but it is not at all. I am happy to be a member here, and was just tired of being a Staffer. Can't get in here as often as needed, etc.

Yeah tell me about it. Life kind of got busy for me so it was hard to justify myself being on staff at the time being. It's definitely been nice taking a couple of steps back and relaxing. It's good to hear you're doing well mate:)

Upvote 0
Not you again. :p

Seriously, nice to see ya around. RL has been taking me away from here more and more lately so I can relate. For everything I do, in RL and new ventures on the Internet, this place will always be special. This place started it all for me. It is the greatest community on the planet, and that is both online AND offline.

:)

Upvote 0
I've been popping in for a read around once in a while.. first time logged in for a while, so I thought I'd post a "hi." ;)

I see chrlswltrs has posted a bye-bye thread.. got an iPhone and other reasons. Others seem to have headed out as well. And of course there are hordes of brand new AFers coming in every day. :)

Anyway, the place is jumpin' and still the most relied on Android forum cluster in cyber space; what a great job Phases and Crew have been doing over the years!

Still have my HTC One, no need to root that bad baby, no need to feel like I'm waiting for the next latest and greatest. :p

Anyway, whether I log in or not, I'm around the forums reading and just enjoying the place at least a couple of times a week.

Take care all.. and thank you former fellow Staffers for all we did together; what a great time of my life. :)

Snipitty snip goes this little pimp!

and.... who are you again?

YAWN

I don't recognise you man - sorry!

Talk to my hand Frisco, Friscy or Frisbee or whatever your name is!

>:)

Talk to my hand - it is lonely!

cockroach2-150x1501.jpg

You know... you do look... "some what" familiar... the dorky hair cut.... the dodgy looking guy in the dodgy looking trench coat... trying to sell kiddies that have not yet fully developed the "stuff" in a dark alley... I think I might have seen you in a previous life... or maybe... some... thing... I dunno :D

Welcome back you geezer you! :)

hot-water-heater.jpg

That is 1 mighty fine Geyser if I don't say so myself!

but all jokes aside..... DON'T leave us again!

I need some one to insult...

xD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones