• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Just a quick question guys...

I got the hardrive fixed, but apparently my Ex changed the Adm account to her before I booted her. She disabled all of the antivirus, and messed it up bad... Trojans galore... She was irritated that I busted her cheating on F.B.!!!!! Good riddance, but she messed up my ROM experiments.....

Wait wait wait.. cheating on fb? That's a new one. I met my wife on Xbox. Lol.

But you have to start everything from scratch now? I started to look in to developing themes or roms but I really just didn't understand.

Upvote 0
Wait wait wait.. cheating on fb? That's a new one. I met my wife on Xbox. Lol.

But you have to start everything from scratch now? I started to look in to developing themes or roms but I really just didn't understand.

Met her on Live? Mine got irritated if I even thought about playing Red Dead Redemption, Oblivion or Skyrim, much less NASCAR THE GAME, Modern Warfare 3, Geometry Wars, or even a game on my phone.... She'd tell me to grow up. The final straw was when she tried to destroy our (my) new LED t.v. after I confronted her. LOL!!!!!!

Unfortunately I do have to start all over again, themes, ROM's, everything. Luckily Hroark posted the "Bunkered" base ROM, so whenever I can get to download it, I'll take a look at it and see what I can do. I'm teaching myself Linux, but I had my computer set up with Umbuntu as was picking it up pretty quickly.

Upvote 0
otherwise im sure it will be on firstrowsports.com

edit: i found the verizon nfl app on aptoide, its not the updated version tho. go to market enabler, swipe to the left screen and input custom value "310012" and you can then download it.

edit 2: u can only use it on wi-fi

screenshot-1326582945447.png

Upvote 0
Met her on Live? Mine got irritated if I even thought about playing Red Dead Redemption, Oblivion or Skyrim, much less NASCAR THE GAME, Modern Warfare 3, Geometry Wars, or even a game on my phone.... She'd tell me to grow up. The final straw was when she tried to destroy our (my) new LED t.v. after I confronted her. LOL!!!!!!

Unfortunately I do have to start all over again, themes, ROM's, everything. Luckily Hroark posted the "Bunkered" base ROM, so whenever I can get to download it, I'll take a look at it and see what I can do. I'm teaching myself Linux, but I had my computer set up with Umbuntu as was picking it up pretty quickly.

Whoa. Party foul. My wife is obsessed with mw3 now. Rarely lets me play unless she is doing bad.

I'd like to learn about Ubuntu and all that other stuff but if I don't have someone explaining things thoroughly so I can understand it, I end up getting lost, confused, and frustrated.

Upvote 0
I can help you with that if you need it as long as you have a usb drive or blank dvd or cd to burn to and internet connection I can explain how to do it and give you download links. Can always give me a call if needed to talk through it too.

Thank-you.

She locked it down. I can't download, nor can I access anything without the password. She even took the Windows master disc, but I have the reset key. Go figure.... I was going to just reinstall everything, but it's a deadend

Upvote 0
Thank-you.

She locked it down. I can't download, nor can I access anything without the password. She even took the Windows master disc, but I have the reset key. Go figure.... I was going to just reinstall everything, but it's a deadend

I can get the password or help you to delete it regardless of the access level you currently have.

It may take some time to find a solution that works but one way or another I can walk you through how to get admin rights back.

I think you could even download the files to your phone and then use it as a usb drive to boot the computer to run the fixes if you have no other means of internet access.

Upvote 0
Reactions: SpCowboy2842
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones