1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just around the corner now...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KupKrazy, Feb 16, 2016.

1. KupKrazy

KupKrazy Android Enthusiast

The Galaxy S 7 is just around the corner now and there are so many leaks that it's hard to figure out what's true. I am inclined to believe that Samsung is behind a lot of these leaks. I mean, has it ever occurred to anyone that every time there is a real photo leak (not a render), with someone holding it - there is never any view that would give any indication whether or not there is a microSD slot? I mean, it's one of the biggest anticipations and you'd think that people who are 'leaking' photos of it would show that first and foremost.

Anyway, coming from a Note 4 and GS6edge owner, if the GS7 is coming with a 5.7 inch screen, then I will in all likelihood pick it up as long as there is a microSD slot. I hate the fact that there looks like there is no removable battery but if mophie or Samsung will produce a battery case for it, then I guess I could manage. Not the same versatility, but better than nothing, I suppose. Of course that limits me from getting a nice case for it. :-/

Anyway, who knows what to expect?! :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikes1

mikes1 Android Enthusiast

From everything I keep seeing it looks like the back of the phone is cheap plastic again...any thoughts on this? Just saw the new 15 second video and the back of the phone looks awful.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews