• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just bought a Preavil.

wetbiker7

Extreme Android User
Jun 27, 2011
So-Cal
Hey everyone!!!! I just wanted to pop in and let you guys and gals know that I JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER PREVAIL!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Man oh man, I can't tell you guys how good it feels to have another one of these great little phones.

THIS COMMUNITY IS AMAZING!

The phone should be here in a couple of days. Who'll be watching the tracking # is ME! :D

It's great to be a Prevail owner again!! Who ever thought buying a phone could be so much fun?:)

party.gif

Reactions: scary alien
Heh, go figure! My Prevail would only handle 900MHz. This one handles 946MHz with ease.

Running= CM7 Beta5/ KatoKernel non-ext version with S2E installed.
App= Voltage Control Extreme
CPU= 946MHz
I/O= SIO
Gov= performance

screenshot-1355639040543_zpsd45ceadf.png

WB
How did you install all that and make it faster i installed KK 2.5 on CTmod and its crappy is you phone running on your sd partition if yes can you show me how to cuz i tried and no succes only frezzes on the kk 2.5 boot screen thanks in advance:smokingsomb:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones