1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

JUst bought the indulge.. Love it so far BUT

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dboy4100, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Dboy4100

Dboy4100 Lurker

One thing really annoys me.. In the dark, the 4 home keys don't light up!! what idiot thought of that?.. Is it any update or app or something for this problem? First android btw, so im new at this

2. Scrollocked

Scrollocked Newbie

I felt this was an issue when I first started using the phone. But eventually muscle memory takes care of it. :D

3. the258

the258 Android Enthusiast

Im sure the only reason they dont light up is because they are actual buttons and you can physically feel where they are, compared to no buttons/soft touch(?).
    Im also sure it would have cost a lot more money to make them light up and could have possibly broken if the phone took any fall damage. Im surprised mine still work after the sever beatings it took.

4. fdbryant3

fdbryant3 Android Expert

It probably wouldn't cost that much more to make them light up, but Metro and Samsung basically cut every corner they could (witness the lack of flash for the camera) to get the price down and still call it a Galaxy phone.

5. lingming

lingming Member

over all this has to be a bad phone but when you phone it the screen dosent crack

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews