1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Just broke my 2nd Otterbox Commuter Case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xxteargodxx, Nov 8, 2010.

1. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Male
    Unemployed
    Jersey City, NJ
    First one broke 2 weeks ago I don't know what from but I've never dropped the phone with the case on and next thing I know I took it out of my pocket and the face plate was broken in the top right corner.

This evening as I was walking home with my phone and case on it that I just got replaced about 5 days ago I dropped my phone screen down first, I thought it was done. Luckily it was safe though again the face plate is broken on my case.

I'm getting yet another replacement from Otterbox which is good..Really wish I could get a refund or voucher to use on their site for the cost of the case.

Advertisement

2. AndroidsOfTara

AndroidsOfTara Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Androids
    Tara
    I have two friends who also broke the bezel parts of their Otterbox cases. The clips on the bezel cover of my Seido Inoocase are broken after a drop.

The bezel covers on both the Otterbox and Seido cases are very thin and delicate. That's the nature of cases for slider phones.

3. aspinape

aspinape New Member

Mar 13, 2010
    vancouver bc
    hi, i had issues with my otter box also ,i could not keep the face plate on the phone , i eventually bought a body glove case, perfect , no problems at all