• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just curious - do you ski or snowboard? :)

I snowboard. Been doing it forever. Was an instructor for a while, and a ski bum (lived in Breckenridge and Keystone for 3 years).

Love boarding, and just added this to my Christmas list. LOL. I'll wear it over my real beard to keep my face warm on cold days.

il_570xN.198555850.jpg

Knitted Beard light weight calico by 5oclockshadows on Etsy

Upvote 0
I live in Alaska and love outdoor sports. I've been downhill skiing for 23 years and snowboarding for 17 years. I downhill ski about 15 times a year and snowboard a couple times a year. I don't own a board currently (sold it when I went to grad school) and I haven't bought one because many of my close friends don't board anymore so I don't have people to go with. I'm good enough to do any run I want though some of the double black diamonds can be scary, lol. Back country skiing is also amazing if you haven't tried it and I would recommend getting into that. Recently, I bought a pair of x-country skis online and hopefully they get here soon because we got 6' coming tonight and I really want to be out in it. :) Great....now I'm all excited.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones