1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Just discovered anti-glare

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by whtge8, Aug 30, 2010.

1. whtge8

whtge8 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    I just recently tried on the anti-glare screen protector that I got from Sprint and I love it. In my opinion that screen looks better, and the feel is perfect, way easier to scroll through stuff.

Although I am looking for a higher quality one that Sprint protector that does not cover the surroundings. I have read various reviews on certain brands like Clarivue, Steinheil, and Phantom Skinz. Essentially I am looking for something exactly like the Sprint one in terms of feel, but would like to cover the whole front area. What is the best recommendation you guys can give me? Thanks in advanced.

Advertisement

2. Nitraine21

Nitraine21 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2010
    I had that screen protector when I first got my phone (since then it was dropped and the screen had shattered). It was great that it came in a 3 pack, although one anti-glare, then 2 clear ones...But it has worked great.

Sorry I do not have any suggestions, but agreeing with you. I had just recently bought the casemate tough case, so I am hoping that the case plus the sprint screen protection

3. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Social Media Administrator
    San Diego, CA
    I had the Steinheil one on my phone for about 10 minutes. It was fine indoors and the feel was great but outdoors I couldn't see the screen very well so I switched to their Ultra Crystal one.

4. bilkay

bilkay Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Try the Boxwave anti-glare

Tags: