1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Just enter on recovery mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BrunoTrevizo, Dec 17, 2012.

1. BrunoTrevizo

BrunoTrevizo New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Hi!
    My LG Optimus 2x just enter on recovery mode! The problem started when I tried to instal Eagle's Blood rom, and when you turn on, appears the Eagle's Blood logo, follow by the LG logo, alternately... And the smartphone don't start...
    I entered on the recovery mode and formated everything... So, I don't have the old rom (cyanogen 9) in my sd card anymore... And, I can't connect my LG on my pc for transfer it... (I don't know why it's not having connection with them both)
    I tried to use the android sdk windows, adb stuff... And it doesn't worked... I don't know why!
    Someone can help me??? Thx!

Advertisement

2. palmtree5

palmtree5 Sunny Vacation Supporter!

May 2, 2012
    Male
    Student
    USA
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums! :ciao: I'm moving this to the Optimus 2X All Things Root section so someone with that device can assist you.

3. AlexInChains

AlexInChains New Member

Apr 3, 2013
    Thank you! I have a LG Optimus 2X that when booted goes directly to Team Win Recovery Project v2.3.3.0 There does not seem to be any other software on the phone and I can not get the device to mount. I am thinking that someone tried to root the phone and did it wrong. Is there a way to recover from this?