• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just Exchanged Cappy for a Cappy

moodockr

Lurker
Aug 3, 2010
So I just traded my captivate in for another one because of the known issues that my phone was experiencing: the guy at the att retail store was really nice about it and got me a new phone within 10minutes of going in. I was in a time crunch because I went in on my lunch break from work! Anyway so far the phone is working great its a lot smoother and faster then my previous phone. The phone came with a surprising 80% charged battery so Ill see within the week to see how things pan out Ill keep updates on it fingers crossed!

What about the free ones?

AppBrain, sir. Download from the market, launch the app and sign in using your Google account, and sync your apps to the Brain. In the future when you sign in to the app (on a new Cappy I assume?) it will prompt you to install the apps that aren't already on your phone.

It also reads your mind and recommends apps you would like based off your current selection as well as some other little nifty things. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Vee and Muirne
Upvote 0
AppBrain, sir. Download from the market, launch the app and sign in using your Google account, and sync your apps to the Brain. In the future when you sign in to the app (on a new Cappy I assume?) it will prompt you to install the apps that aren't already on your phone.

It also reads your mind and recommends apps you would like based off your current selection as well as some other little nifty things. :rolleyes:

Oh god I think I love you! I'm compulsive about backing up and now something to do when I get home from work when I should be doing house/yard work. lol

Upvote 0

yeah thanks for this I might have to check this app out haha it sounds like something to have in your phone!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones