• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Just flashed to OMJ 2.2

Ok, I'll bite for kicks. I am assuming this is a sense-based rom? I'll load it up real quick and run some benchies for comparison and post pics.

If it can beat this (cm6 nightly running on Snap 7.1), I'll be impressed:

CAP201009052351.jpg

Upvote 0
Ok, I'll bite for kicks. I am assuming this is a sense-based rom? I'll load it up real quick and run some benchies for comparison and post pics.

If it can beat this (cm6 nightly running on Snap 7.1), I'll be impressed:

CAP201009052351.jpg

I dont think any sense based ROM can beat CM6-snap.... specially snap 7.1 and the partition system (let's call it that lol)
I was able to squeeze 1950 from snap 8.2, and only 1600 from sense-based ROMs and i tried multiple king and netarchy kernels

Upvote 0
I know Snap 7.1 uses a "trick" to make their Quad scores higher, but that trick also makes the phone faster so it's all good ;)

Just ran quad on this rom the guy is recommending - 1440 - I'll pass.

well it speeds up read/write times with a specific partition, so it should lead to real-life performance improvements...
yeah if quadrants are not better than 1600 i pass too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones