1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just got a moto razr HD and having a couple issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by magic99, Jan 4, 2013.

1. magic99

magic99 Lurker

Hi, I just retired my iphone 4 for this phone but I need to import my contacts from my iphone to my motorola, I did download a few apps on the iphone where you can save contacts info and email it to yourself but when i try to open any attachment on mt motorola, it gives me this 'unfortunately you cant open or save this type of files' I have tried different types of files and it still gives me that error

thanks in advance

2. Ezduzit08

Ezduzit08 Member

Did you have back up assistant on the iPhone 4? The next option would be to take it to Verizon or bestbuy to have the contacts transferred over to the new phone.

magic99 likes this.
  3. hansangb

hansangb Android Enthusiast

Can you sync the IPhone contacts to Gmail? I would think that would be easier. If not, Verizon Wireless store should be able to do it for you.

magic99 likes this.
  4. tnstra

tnstra Member

I THINK if you have wireless in your home you can sync your contacts on your iphone with your gmail acct then turn off the iPhone and sync your new phone. I do know a phone doesn't have to be activated to hook up to all the stuff thru the internet like gmail playstore itunes etc

Tom

magic99 likes this.
  5. awwwyeah206

awwwyeah206 Newbie

I downloaded from icloud's webpage and then imported in to gmail. Was very easy and straight forward. Think export/import between cloud services and not phones.

magic99 likes this.
  6. magic99

magic99 Lurker

Thanks guys, using Gmail worked great!!!! Thanks for all the replys

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews