• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help just got a used g1 and says sim may not be provisioned

icecoldguy1

Lurker
Nov 26, 2009
i traded my unlocked blackberry storm for a used g1 and i got it 3 days ago, and today is thanksgiving adn i still havent got to get past the log in screen and there is no one i can talk to because its thanks giving the exact message im getting when i got to sign in is "you dont have a network connection.__________ this could be temporary problem or your sim card is not provisioned for data services. please try again when u are connected, if it contunues please call custmer service."

i got it on tuesday and the second i got it i went to a tmobile store to get the g1 plan and there system was down so they gave me a number to call and i called it and they say it takes between 1-48 hours, well its been more than that and i cant call anyone, i cant text and its fustrating, does anyone know how to fix this problem? any help is greatly appreciated

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones