1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Just got htcm8 update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hotkoko, Oct 22, 2014.

1. hotkoko

hotkoko Well-Known Member

What the heck is split screen photo and when the heck will I use it? Before the update we were able to use camera and take front back pics at the same time.. The other way even looked better

Advertisement

2. jtc303

jtc303 Android Enthusiast

Isn't that for videos? for example taking a video of a sunset with your back camera while you comment on it with your front camera...

3. dachillefx

dachillefx Newbie

I've noticed a new flashlight app with the update...and surprisingly as I've just discovered, we have a file manager app. I've yet to check it out but interesting...

4. olbriar

olbriar  

I haven't played with the camera yet. I do like the flashlight though I had one. The file manager seems ok at first glance as well. I noticed that my radar in motion now works in the WeatherBug app. I don't know if WeatherBug fixed this or the update. At least I have nothing negative to report about the update so far.

5. mruno

mruno Android Expert

I noticed the Weatherbug fix as well, but I am on a custom rom so Weatherbug must have fixed it.

olbriar likes this.

HTC One M8

The HTC One M8 is the Taiwanese company's flagship phone for the first half of 2014. It built on its predecessor with an upgraded 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and an UltraPixel rear Duo Camera.
Tags: