1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Just got Incredible, Section of Box Cut out??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jimmypage1stfan, Jun 8, 2010.

1. jimmypage1stfan

May 30, 2010
    Ordered it in mid May, just got it today (my dad had to wait for it to get shipped from verizon, then ship it from california to boston because i moved here for college). Anyways it came with the 2gb card and adapter separately, but the box is strange.. On the top side it has a huge cutout like someone at verizon used a exacto knife and cut a rectangular section out of the box. the also cut part of the hing where the top cover of the box is and taped it back.. just a little confused.. was it old specs on the box that they cut out??

thanks!

Advertisement

2. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Planet Earth
    What do you mean, old specs?

3. Piercing Heavens

Piercing Heavens Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2010
    is the bar code present? Sounds like some one cut out the upc for the mail in rebate.

4. It's clear to me that your dad cut out the UPC to use for the mail in rebate.

5. jimmypage1stfan

May 30, 2010
    That was probably it. ill call and ask him. We only spent $99 on the phone because we had the new every 2. how much is the rebate worth??

6. jimmypage1stfan

May 30, 2010
    I meant how now it comes with a 2gb card, not sure if they put that in the specs. but it seems my dad cut it out for a rebate, still havent asked him yet.

7. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    rebate was $100 and the phones price is $199. so he probably did cut it for the barcode. Enjoy your GREAT new phone. This is the place to find great info/tips on the DInc Welcome