• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got mine - please help with a few questions

First, I have to say that my husband surprised me with this phone -and he got it at the wireless store in Costco for $50. Best price I have seen by far.

When using the stock mail app, it only loads like 9 emails. I can't find anywhere in the phone where I can see all of my inbox emails.

How to you close running applications? I have read that you touch the button next to home and you can scroll through the apps - which I can. But then I'm supposed to drag the app up and it should close but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

I have to say I am loving this phone...thanks for your help

First, I have to say that my husband surprised me with this phone -and he got it at the wireless store in Costco for $50. Best price I have seen by far.

When using the stock mail app, it only loads like 9 emails. I can't find anywhere in the phone where I can see all of my inbox emails.

How to you close running applications? I have read that you touch the button next to home and you can scroll through the apps - which I can. But then I'm supposed to drag the app up and it should close but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

I have to say I am loving this phone...thanks for your help

Go to e-mail then to --Menu(upper right corner)--Settings--Sync,Send and Receive--Download Options (here you can set by # days or # messages)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones