1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories just got my AMZER micro HDMI cable

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by boriqua2000, Jun 15, 2010.

1. boriqua2000

boriqua2000 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    just got my micro-HDMI cable from AMZER for $10.99 and it doesn't work.i connected it to my HDTV and tried to play the movie Legion.the picture started but there was no sound.after a minute the screen would begin to flash every 10 secs or so.i stopped the movie and tried to watch something else but the TV would just stay black.when i tried to play Legion again it wouldn't start up either.my phone froze twice while i was trying all of this and i had to remove the battery and reboot.any ideas:thinking:

Advertisement

2. ajbrickyard

ajbrickyard Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Philly
    Try on another TV, I found that the EVO and HDMI combo does not like some TVs.

3. lamboh

lamboh Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2010
    offshore/oilfield
    houma,louisiana...durtty south
    bought my hdmi cord at a sprint store...not sure of the brand def. not sprint , but recevied 25 percent off 29.99 for the hdmi cord for being premier customer.

4. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2009
    CA
    Same here.

Try a different video. Maybe it's just that one movie that's having playback problems? You could try youtube.

5. ajbrickyard

ajbrickyard Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Philly
    I have a sprint store HDMI cable and it worked fine on my TVs at home, both were bought this year Sanyo lcds. The TVs at my mom's house and my sister's house are RCA lcds bought last year same models, I could not get it to play on their TVs the video would freeze and the phone would keep rebooting on both TVs. I tried it on other TVs at their houses and it worked. So that's why I say it's the TV and the EVO or the HDMI cable is very sensitive about what you connect it to. Just my two cents.

6. RVCA

RVCA Member

Jun 9, 2010
    ^^ how long is your cable and how much did you pay for it?

Tags: