• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got my Droid! But I need some assistance.

Alucard

Lurker
Dec 8, 2009
Hey guys.

I got my new Droid yesterday, and from what I can tell so far, it's great. However, I have some questions, some of which my old iPhone had the answer to, but I'm sure the Droid can handle once I figure it out...

1) That clock widget. I want that clock. The HTC Hero has it, and I put it on my iPhone as well: the white analog clock that flipped the numbers like an old alarm clock. I searched everywhere, any ideas where I can find it?

2) Music. I got most of my music onto the Droid, but is there any way to sync my entire iTunes library (playlists and all) to the Droid?

3) Partly going with the first question, a weather widget. I flipped through the majority of the weather apps, I couldn't find a nice widget to display on my home screen. Suggestions?

That's it for now. If I can think of anything else, I may post back here, but in the mean time, thanks!

1) That clock widget. I want that clock. The HTC Hero has it, and I put it on my iPhone as well: the white analog clock that flipped the numbers like an old alarm clock. I searched everywhere, any ideas where I can find it?

A: Retro flip clock or Weather Widgets has one.

2) Music. I got most of my music onto the Droid, but is there any way to sync my entire iTunes library (playlists and all) to the Droid?

A: As far as I know, no. There is no method yet.

3) Partly going with the first question, a weather widget. I flipped through the majority of the weather apps, I couldn't find a nice widget to display on my home screen. Suggestions?

A: your in luck Weather Widgets , does this too.

Upvote 0
beautiful widgets will get you this with a weather built in to the clock.
VmHT36tmwR6Occ0A9lky-g

Picasa Web Albums - JesTexMan

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones