• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got my Droid yesterday. Need some help!

Tara516

Lurker
May 29, 2010
Hey everyone.

Yesterday I got my first smart phone! :)

Droid ERIS!

However I need some help! ... I downloaded an app for ringtones and when I shut off my phone the ringtones were gone..but still working? So I deleted the app and then downloaded Ringdroid(dont remember if that is the right name...where you can edit your ringtones) and all the old music was still on that application?

Anyways... I would love some advice... Good app for ringtones? Why this was happening? any other advice I should know.
Also any great apps I must have! :)

Thanks everyone!!

Tara:p

Hey everyone.

Yesterday I got my first smart phone! :)

Droid ERIS!

However I need some help! ... I downloaded an app for ringtones and when I shut off my phone the ringtones were gone..but still working? So I deleted the app and then downloaded Ringdroid(dont remember if that is the right name...where you can edit your ringtones) and all the old music was still on that application?

Anyways... I would love some advice... Good app for ringtones? Why this was happening? any other advice I should know.
Also any great apps I must have! :)

Thanks everyone!!

Tara:p
I also used a ringtone app called mobile ringtones and the ringtones were listed in the app under downloads check the app for the ringtones you downloaded they may be in there and not in the regular ringtone list

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones