1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

just got my droid!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GixxerJoe, Nov 14, 2009.

1. GixxerJoe

GixxerJoe Active Member

Oct 19, 2009
    I just got my droid today! I am so loving it. I am another. That changed from a Blackberry. I will not be missing my tour!

Advertisement

2. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    The Left Coast
    I went back to a Motorola Q9m from the Tour, and I didn't miss it for one second. Now I have the Droid and... what's a Tour?

3. tipopilota

tipopilota Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    I too moved from a blackberry (curve). About the only thing I miss is the exchange piece, but Touchdown is curing some of the pain for that. i thought I would use the keyboard a lot and I have found that i would rather use the screen vs. the keyboard. Now the fun is learning all the cool things about the Droid.

4. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Audio Visual Technician/Free Lance Photographer
    S1N C1TY...(From Hilo, HI)...
    I moved from a BB Storm 1 to a the Motorola Droid...its like comparing a full CF Super Car...to a scion rally car...rofl...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. tipopilota

Nov 12, 2009
    Yeah I also just was working on my wife's samsung omnia today to fix some things and going from my droid to that was very apparent how much I love the droid.

6. gbaird

gbaird Member

Nov 13, 2009
    I left the Omnia myself. The Omnia did what I needed it to, but the Droid is like taking my PC everywhere I go. Plus, the Omnia reinforced the notion that Windows is Windows, whether it's on a desktop or a phone. After about a year it will get laggy, slow, and glitchy.

7. tipopilota

Nov 12, 2009
    yeah i hear you. Just within the 30 minutes of working on the phone i had to reboot it three times, and the touch was off by a letter on the keyboard. She loves her omnia though.. But I would never use it again..

8. GixxerJoe

GixxerJoe Active Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Well 24 hours with my Droid and I am loving it have it all set up and everything