• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Just got my evo! now i need a screen protector..

Idk I got a random screen protector from ebay

Yea i always end up doing that too and have made that mistake once already for my Evo, so im not taking any more chances.. Either Steinheil as a very easy install and reliable screen protector or Zagg as a full body protector a little harder install, but very protective once on..

But i would rather have just a good screen protector only and slim case like Innocase II just in case you drop it.. Although the Zagg protects full body it really wont stand against multiple drops..

Upvote 0
Mm get zagg invisible shield is a b to put on it but works better then anything out there and the back looks shiny lol I got it for 20$ whole protection on amazon with shipment
The Zagg looks like crap once you eventually get it on, there's a very noticeable waviness to it that I can't stand. You can see it in this pic.

3071900727_e7d20c160e.jpg

I got the Seido Ultimate Crystal Clear screen protector off of Amazon, and it's ok, but the cutout around the speaker isn't quite right and so there's a tiny bubble on the left hand side. The good thing is that you don't have to use any water and it truly is crystal clear. If I were to get a new one, I'd try the Steinheil or Boxwave instead.

Upvote 0
Very satisfied with my Steinheil SGP Ultra Clear. I wholeheartedly recommend Steinheil! Just make sure you order from their eBay store instead of their online store, because the eBay store has cheaper prices and lower shipping.

People who use the wet screen protectors like zagg and phantom skinz seem to like them, but there is no way I would intentionally expose my EVO to water. Steinheil provides great protection; maybe not "military grade" but really, do you really need that level of protection for your touchscreen? But most importantly, the SGP Ultra Clear looks and feels like glass...

Reactions: g916
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones