• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got my HTC Hero today

niksbin

Sep 28, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to tell you all that I just got my Sprint HTC Hero today. From what I have used so far, it looks like a really good device.

I intend to use this mainly as a development/programming device, so for those who have any questions (whatever you want to ask me), please feel free to do so.

You can either post here or reach me/email me at niksbin@gmail.com.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nikhil Kulkarni

Hi,

Yes, I am an app builder. I am open to new and upcoming ideas. So if anyone has an app request, please feel free to post here or email me at niksbin@gmail.com. I will surely consider working on the app (assuming that it is a reasonable request).

One idea I have is to create a widget that brings in multiple news sources into one screen (this could work with multiple email accts and Social Networking accounts as well). Then the user could highlight the chosen news source and the screen would be filled with that news source. In addition to that, the user can select the (full-screen) news source to make it become smaller again (to show the other news sources).

What do you all think about this?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nikhil

Upvote 0
Hi,

Yes, I am an app builder. I am open to new and upcoming ideas. So if anyone has an app request, please feel free to post here or email me at niksbin@gmail.com. I will surely consider working on the app (assuming that it is a reasonable request).

One idea I have is to create a widget that brings in multiple news sources into one screen (this could work with multiple email accts and Social Networking accounts as well). Then the user could highlight the chosen news source and the screen would be filled with that news source. In addition to that, the user can select the (full-screen) news source to make it become smaller again (to show the other news sources).

What do you all think about this?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nikhil

what about some kind of app where you can choose say like 5 different pictures and each time you lock your phone itll be one of those 5 different pics?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones