• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got my new Motorola Droid

Hello,

I just got my new Motorola Droid and found this forum while searching online for tips, tricks, and secrets about my phone.

From what I have seen while reading threads on this forum, it seems that the community is strong, willing to help, and knowledgeable. I hope that I can contribute as much (if not more) as I get out of this forum.

P.S. My Droid kicks the iPhone's ass all the way to distant galaxies never heard of before!

Kratos

Hello,

I just got my new Motorola Droid and found this forum while searching online for tips, tricks, and secrets about my phone.

From what I have seen while reading threads on this forum, it seems that the community is strong, willing to help, and knowledgeable. I hope that I can contribute as much (if not more) as I get out of this forum.

P.S. My Droid kicks the iPhone's ass all the way to distant galaxies never heard of before!

Kratos
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones