1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just got my note 4, amazing but internet hangs a bit upon awakening

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Savatage79, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Savatage79

Savatage79 Member

Phone is amazing, however I do have to say my Note 2 still feels pretty good....the screen though and the note 4 is incredible, glad I picked one up.

Only one small question, sometimes when I turn the screen on after a phone and click a webpage itll just hang for a bit, sometimes a little longer than id expect.

I made sure that the phones wifi doesn't shut down, any other small tip or trick perhaps I could give a try for it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ronbien

ronbien Well-Known Member

Does it always do it? Try rebooting the phone and then immediately try to make it lag.
    Report back.
    Good Luck!

3. Savatage79

Savatage79 Member

I'm thinking its one particular forum I use. Its called www.Dayonepatch.com

Can you see if it is slow for you as well upon awaken?

#3 Savatage79, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  4. ronbien

ronbien Well-Known Member

I just tried it on my phone and when opening a thread it does take about 1 second or so. Not excessive in my mind. They do show the window with LOADING in it which gives the viewer the impression it is lagging. No window would be better in my opinion.
    Good Luck!

5. icemanchilled

icemanchilled Member

Not sure, could be your wifi or data connection? could be an issue with whatever browser your using?

I know with most new devices I've tried the wifi does enter a power saving mode when idle, maybe that's what is causing the delay.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews