1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just got my phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lonely_Tiger_, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Lonely_Tiger_

Lonely_Tiger_ Lurker

I was the first to get it at my local sprint store. So far this phone is awesome so smooth and blazing fast, no lag at all.

2. SmoothGuy84

SmoothGuy84 Newbie

Just got mine today as well from Best Buy and I Love it!! I am rather disappointed with the widget selection from Samsung. There is no Music widget at all. Does anyone know of a good music widget app that I can download, I want one similar to the HTC Evo's with a picture of the album

3. cary328is

cary328is Android Expert

I'm looking for this as well. I tried the "Galaxy S Music Widget" from the market but no album display. Let me know if you find something. TIA

4. rb312102

rb312102 Android Enthusiast

5. I know the Winamp app comes with a widget the displays album art, and Winamp works pretty well from what I saw while using it on my LG Ally

I'm currently using the Google Music beta app, but the widget that's included doesn't have the album art available.

6. Sycobob

Sycobob Well-Known Member

I use Google Music's widget, but I don't know how it works for locally stored music. I hear lots of good things about WinAmp though, that's what I'd recommend.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews