1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Just Got my Replacement Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by greenrolaids, Jul 9, 2010.

1. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Seattle
    My old incredible was rebooting about 3+ times a day.
    Plus the search button on the bottom of the phone never lit up like the other 3.

My new incredible fixed those two problems and one that i never knew was a problem.

GPS is instant now, i usually had to wait almost a minute for it to find me outside.

Now sitting in my living room in a brick building it picks me up instantly. The gps is flawless now..

The phone was a factory refurbished one, although it looks and works flawlessly.

My only problem now is ... waiting for the Moto Droid X.

I love the incredible but im your classic phone whore, never satisfied unless i have the latest or greatest.

BTW.. i just played with an iphone4 and was totally bored with it in minutes. Granted, i have owned a iphone 3g, and the "4" seemed 95% the same.. yawn..

Advertisement

2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    construction
    South Jersey
    I tried a Droid X dummy unit it is way to big for me The Dinc is perfect in size and is flawless. I also don't like the fact that the X doesn't have automatic resize when you double tap.

3. OneOleMan

OneOleMan Active Member

May 31, 2010
    Retired
    Seattle, WA
    The atmosphere has a lot to do with the gps, until a couple days ago mine acted as yours does but now the weather has really heated up and it takes longer to locate me.