• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got my seidio 3500mah battery!

Eaglesfan9106

Android Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I have to say it is a good deal thicker it will take time to get use to the back isn't quite as nice as the stock one but o well but I want to know how to treat it like how many times should i let it die and any advice would be appreciated thanks so happy I don't have to charge it 2 times a day or more anymore :D:D:D

I have to say it is a good deal thicker it will take time to get use to the back isn't quite as nice as the stock one but o well but I want to know how to treat it like how many times should i let it die and any advice would be appreciated thanks so happy I don't have to charge it 2 times a day or more anymore :D:D:D
I'm glad this sentence wasnt any longer...it was brutal reading it...commas/periods....ever heard of them? :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones