1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just got Prevail 2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by IowaTower, Jul 6, 2013.

1. IowaTower

IowaTower Lurker

Just bought the Prevail 2 to replace my dying Prevail. I was hoping for information, but it seems the only posts about it are trying to verify that it was coming. It did- $180 at Best Buy. What's the easiest way to get my information from the old, rooted one to this one? And would I have to re-purchase Titanium Backup Pro and other apps? It's Android 4.1.2

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Any paid apps are tied to your Google account. Just log into it via the play store and then go to menu> my apps (in the play store)

Root apps won't work without root (go figure :D )
    And i wouldn't go restoring a backup made in tb to another device. It's not even recommended to do it when changing roms, so restoring it to a completely different device is a terrible idea

Your contacts should also be backed up to your Google account, so once you sign in it will sync then to your new phone

3. Telecommando

Telecommando Newbie

Is the Master Key vulnerability patched in the Prevail 2? Because it's not in the original Prevail.
    Run the app "Bluebox Security Scanner" in the Play store and let us know.

4. vce2005

vce2005 Android Expert

WOHOOOOO, first cwhatever, now LV = GUIDE !!!! Congrats guys, you finally deserve a title for all your hard work ! :) Keep going guys !!! ;)

cwhatever and Lordvincent 90 like this.
  5. palmtree5

palmtree5 Sunny Vacation Supporter!

Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 release date was July 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

July 2013
Release Date
Reviews