• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got the S6 how do I get memos to actually remind of stuff ?

D

Deleted User

I just came from a iPhone and I would just ask siri to remind me stuff like wake me up in 20mins or at 4pm remind me to pickup milk. Then at the 4pm the phone would beep and I would be reminded. I can't find any such feature with the S6. Sure it has a memo feature but it doesn't go off like a alram or a couple of beeps to remind me to do it. Whats the point of having a memo feature if it actually doesn't remind you, and I don't think about checking my memos ever.

Go into google now, and tap the menu (3 horizontal bars on left side top), and tap Reminders. That will show all your reminders - tap on the one you want to delete, and delete it.

*OR*
open the Google calendar app, and the reminder should be there as well - you can delete it from there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones