• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just got the update 2.3.3. ginger on my phone, have a few issues

shine.box

Lurker
Sep 9, 2011
For me, on a phone backround is a big thing for me. So when I had version 2.1 or 2.2 I don't remember, I deleted all the unnecessary desktop screens leaving me with one, because I always wanted it to show the whole picture of the image I was using.

So basically the phone would auto-resize the image to fit on the main screen without cropping anything out.

With the new update even when I only have one screen, its only showing at 1/4 of my picture and this is incredibly frustrating, is there any way of fixing it? They allow you a new option for "cropping" the image but I don't like that because I want the full thing.

The second issue I am having is I use the Choco text that came with the phone. So when I got the new update I went to see if there were any new texts which there were not, so I just re-hit Choco then all the sudden my front is significantly larger than it was before. This is annoying for texts because one or two messages will take up an entire screen while before I could read about 4-5.

If they were going to increase the size of the text why not give us some kind of option to med-large text? I tried getting some front programs but generally speaking all the texts are appearing larger. Again if anyone know if I can solve this somehow I would be very grateful.

Thanks guys.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones