• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just having battery issues?

omerta1169

Aug 9, 2010
K so I have had my x10 now for 4 months with rogers. The battery was fine on the 2.1 update lasted about 2 days. Now i have updated to the new multi touch version and i am lucky if it last 10 hours.

I have rooted the device. I have deleted moxier,timescape,mediascape, face rec, and others. My display is set to as low as it can go i also have GPS and sync turned off. I also turn off bluetooth and wifi when i am not using it.

I also started from scratch by reinstalling rom and still really bad. i can leave it on over night after it has been fully charged and when i wake up in the morning i have like 20% left.

Just wondering if there is something in the new firmware causing this battery issue.

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones