• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just hoping 2 find out

COULD ANYONE TELL ME , IS IT COMPLETELY POSSIBLE THAT YOU COULD SET IN THE SAME HOUSE , ROOM , WHEREVER, AND HAVE SOMEONE ELSE, "if they have your OS info, THAT INCLUDES PHONE # EMAILS, IP ADDRESSES, basically got into your stuff while you was in the john, AND IN NO TIME, BE IN YOU SYSTEM SO DEEP THAT YOU MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO SAVE YOUR DIVICE BEFORE YOU ARE COMPLETELY RAPED??

If you had NO security on your phone they could look at it without you knowing (while you're in the john without your phone), and if you were silly enough to have your Google account password stored in an obvious location in plain text format ... then I suppose they could steal your credentials and browse your account at their leisure, but you'd have to almost be serving it to them on a pillow. Tell me you don't do that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones