• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Just installed CM7 and I have a question about it.

sega dude

Oct 17, 2011
I have successfully installed CyanogenMod 7 on my triumph and so far i'm loving it! In the stock froyo rom, the led would turn red while charging and green when it finished charging. In CM7 it stays green even tho its not fully charged. This is a way I can change it back to the way it was before? This is the only thing I don't like about it.

I have successfully installed CyanogenMod 7 on my triumph and so far i'm loving it! In the stock froyo rom, the led would turn red while charging and green when it finished charging. In CM7 it stays green even tho its not fully charged. This is a way I can change it back to the way it was before? This is the only thing I don't like about it.

well the reason it turns green is to indicate that it is almost dont charging and that the trick charge state has started

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones