1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just introducing myself...

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by HLBC0, Jan 8, 2019.

1. HLBC0

HLBC0 Lurker

Thanks for the add. Doesn't appear to be a newbie page so I'll just say Hello here. New obviously, and looking forward to learning lots of stuff. Love Android/Google and will be due for a new smart phone in the not-too-distant future. Happy New Year everyone! ~Holly :)

Milo Willamson and Dannydet like this.
  2. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Welcome to our amazing home here, at the android forums Holly.
    So what are you searching for a new phone?

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Hi. Welcome to Android Forums.

New Friends Connect (NFC)

New Friends Connect (NFC) Forum

com.razordev.newfriendsconnect

Use the NFC or Bluetooth on your phone to share your contact details with new friends you meet. Just let your phones touch and get the details you need. Yes, it's that easy. FAQ: 1. What is New Friends Connect? - New Friends Connect is an Android Application that lets you connect with anyone that has Bluetooth or NFC Hardware (Near field communication) on the device. 2. How do we connect with NFC? - Easy. Just make sure both your and your new friend's NFCs are on and touch your phones to exchange contacts. 3. What kind of contacts can we exchange? - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and Mobile phone number. More will be included in the future. 4. Do I have to do anything besides installing the application? - Yes. The only thing that a new user needs to do is to type in the username of the social media that the user will share. 5. How do I find my username? - Just click on the help link under the input field to get help, or just consult with the documentation of the specific social media or application. 6. What if the person I want to connect with does not have the NFC app? - The application has the "One-way transmission" option, which will let you share a URL tag with the other person's phone. After that it is just a matter of clicking on the link. This method can share Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Skype and Phone number. 7. What are the steps to send my details to another person's phone? - 1. Make sure both phones have NFC. (Near Field Communication hardware) - 2. Open the app and if your details are set, just turn on the switches on the details you would like to share and touch the two phones. - 3a. If the other person has the New Friends app, he/she will be able to receive and view all the details you share simultaneously. - 3b. If the other person does not have the New Friends app, he/she will be able to receive and view only one tag at a time. Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjESowSAwc0 Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmN2j9og-aA Have fun and Don't forget to rate. :) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NewFriendsConnect/

READ MORE
July 21, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs