• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just jumped ship from Blackberry to Android

zrxoa1

Lurker
Apr 16, 2010
For a bit over a year i have been using the Storm1 here on Verizon. Just two weeks ago i jumped to the Eris and the oh so wonderful Android OS.

A few things....

I prefer the email set up of the Blackberry but not enough to go back. The browser and over all functionality of the Droid is far superior to the BB. I also miss the auto correction of the Storm.

Now a question.... I can still return the Eris since it is under thirty days and wait a week or so then get the Incredible. Is it worth the hassle?

Brent

For a bit over a year i have been using the Storm1 here on Verizon. Just two weeks ago i jumped to the Eris and the oh so wonderful Android OS.

A few things....

I prefer the email set up of the Blackberry but not enough to go back. The browser and over all functionality of the Droid is far superior to the BB. I also miss the auto correction of the Storm.

Now a question.... I can still return the Eris since it is under thirty days and wait a week or so then get the Incredible. Is it worth the hassle?

Brent

IMO i would return the Eris and get the Incredible at all costs - by hook or by crook.

good luck.

Upvote 0

A few things....

Brent
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones