1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Just moved from a HTC Titan II to a Captivate Glide. Good move?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by jdy3239, Aug 2, 2013.

1. jdy3239

jdy3239 Lurker
    None

Jun 3, 2013
    Just traded this phone for my Titan II on craigslist a couple of days ago. The phone is like new. What's your thought on this phone? I've owned 100's of phones (literally, no joke), but never this one.

Thanks for any feedback guys.

Advertisement

2. MinDev

MinDev Member
    None

May 16, 2012
    Really?
    Welcome! I had the Captivate Glide and can tell you it was a pretty good phone. I liked it a lot anyway. I only ended up getting rid of it for a GS2>GS2 Skyrocket. I've never used a Titan (II) but I've used a Nokia Lumia 900 for over a year (so I'm pretty familiar with WP) and loved it. I just ended up selling it actually and got myself a HTC One X. The biggest thing would probably be if you've been using WP for a while Android may seem a bit all over the place and just like with switching from any other platform to another, it'll probably just take a little minute to get used to (again). You'll probably miss the Titan's bigger screen and 16 mp camera. It really all depends on what you use in a smartphone, though - the reason you made the switch in the first place. Anyway, if you have any questions feel free to ask. =)

funkylogik likes this.