1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

just my luck :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Robertech, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Robertech

Robertech Android Enthusiast

well imma have to put my work on the Rush on hold for a while. was playin with it at work at the wrong time, dropped it in a puddle, and to add insult to injury a horse stepped on it and finished it off :(

if anyone's interested, i have a modded kernel to force mounting of /data to the ext4 partition of the external SD. big thanks to Kouma at OUDHS for help with that.

i'll keep an eye on the boards and help with troubleshooting the device as much as i can, but as i dont have it anymore, i cant continue work on roms or kernels. :( sad sad day

jfrankki likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. monticello

monticello Well-Known Member

3. jfrankki

jfrankki Newbie

Where do I find the kernel you are talking about.
    Thanks

4. Tesla5

Tesla5 Well-Known Member

Bummer! Start saving some money.. $90 on Amazon.

You work with horses? I used to work with them.. a lot of fun, but wasn't good pay.

Good luck!

5. tatdaddy13

tatdaddy13 Newbie

And I take it that you were the only one working on a ROM? If so, that sucks. I got one for my son, for x-mas, and was showing him the wonderful world of rooting and roming, lol. I wish I knew what I was doing, as I would give it a shot, but all the lingo is Greek to me. Is Boost the only one who has this phone? or is there another carrier? and does that matter for your kernel? I'm trying to see if I can help if possible any way I can.

6. Tesla5

Tesla5 Well-Known Member

I've only seen it for Boost Mobile.. including on the Samsung website.

7. Robertech

Robertech Android Enthusiast

was about to get down and dirty with a cm9 port too

Samsung Galaxy Rush Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Rush release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews