1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

just noticed this on my phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fuzzy13, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

My phone has just started showing that it is awake all the time where as before it was online awake when the screen was on.

Could this be because I'm running the plague kernel now where as i was running the blitzkreig?

http://postimage.org/image/b6jplhmuz/

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bnb25

bnb25 Android Expert

it's the government monitoring your phone usage.. they know what you do.......

hvrc likes this.
  3. hvrc

hvrc Android Enthusiast

lol. :listen:

4. Fuzzy13

Tried going back to blitz kernel and that wasnt it. Tried going back to 360 launcher and that wasnt it.

Something is keeping my phone awake. I need to know what it could be? Anyone?

5. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Android Expert

All that red bull you giving it. Maybe adrenaline shots

DMajor239 likes this.
  6. DMajor239

DMajor239 Android Expert

7. manesag

manesag Well-Known Member

is the setting keep phone awake while charging on? its in display i think. my dads esteem screen wouldnt shut off so i had to do that manually out of a bit of rage. then i found it and it works

8. Fuzzy13

I think that was it. I flashed a backup I had before the adrenline shot and it looks how its supposed to.

Think im gonna flash the shot and see for sure.

That's big because the battery is getting eaten with the phone being awake 24/7 even though the screen is off. :eek:

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews