• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just ordered my Droid X online at vzw.com!!!!

Hehehe, I dozed off about 9:00 last night. Sucks getting old guys and gals. Anyway, my bladder woke me up at 2:00... still sucks getting old guys and gals. So I took care of that, then sat down and got the Droid X on a 1 year contract and got the HDMI MM dock. I didn't get the pckg (dock and cable) since I have the cable on order somewhere else, but anyone who bought dock in stores this week should take it back or demand a cable (pckg is dock & cable for $50).

Freeovernt code worked (8am tomorrow baby!!! I work for FedEx)
smart30 and prmcd10 didn't work for me.

Upvote 0
Hehehe, I dozed off about 9:00 last night. Sucks getting old guys and gals. Anyway, my bladder woke me up at 2:00... still sucks getting old guys and gals. So I took care of that, then sat down and got the Droid X on a 1 year contract and got the HDMI MM dock. I didn't get the pckg (dock and cable) since I have the cable on order somewhere else, but anyone who bought dock in stores this week should take it back or demand a cable (pckg is dock & cable for $50).

Freeovernt code worked (8am tomorrow baby!!! I work for FedEx)
smart30 and prmcd10 didn't work for me.

What do you mean 8AM?

If we ordered it tonight with free overnight shipping it is going to be shipped out at 8AM? I doubt you mean it will arrive by 8AM...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones