• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just ordered my new N1!!!!

well my guess is that Google should have Nexus One for VZ probably before CTIA in April so we should see it most likely around beggining of April. Only 3 more months! I'm gonna have to pass on this one..I mean I stole one of my families members contract and mines is up in March so I could snag Nexus One for VZ and ditch the Droid BUT I don't know besides the Snapdragon CPU what is the MAIN difference beetween this and the Droid....Don't say form factor because it doesnt really matter to me.

Upvote 0
Anyone from IL buy the phone yet? I was looking at it earlier and there were no taxes, now it's showing $34 in taxes.

I ordered from MN, but it was wierd with the taxes. When I first checked, it had taxes, then I came back it didn't have them. I switched the shipping address (home vs work) and the taxes were back. Switched shipping address again and the taxes were gone. So I ordered it to that address. :)

Hopefully it doesn't delay shipping if the taxes are incorrect.

Upvote 0
Having a bit of an issue, maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I select the Tmo option for 180, and I have an upgrade available. -> No, I want to modify existing plan -> fill it all out ->like to upgrade phone on my current T-mo individual plan-continue-> checks eligibility ->Lists phone for 529 MINUS 150 for the upgrade discount, so 379, plus all the contract stuff. wtf? Any ideas here, should I just wait a bit?

Upvote 0
Having a bit of an issue, maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I select the Tmo option for 180, and I have an upgrade available. -> No, I want to modify existing plan -> fill it all out ->like to upgrade phone on my current T-mo individual plan-continue-> checks eligibility ->Lists phone for 529 MINUS 150 for the upgrade discount, so 379, plus all the contract stuff. wtf? Any ideas here, should I just wait a bit?

Sounds to me like thats just the discount they offer for upgrades. Usually isn't the same discount as a new plan.

Upvote 0
Sounds to me like thats just the discount they offer for upgrades. Usually isn't the same discount as a new plan.

It is the discount for upgrades. However, for some reason, its taking the discount off of the unlocked price, plus its still giving me the 70 bucks a month, when it should be taking it off of the 180 (should be about 30 bucks, 150 off for upgrade). I am not paying 380 for a contract phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones