1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just ordered my Nexus !! It will be here tomorrow !!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xintensex, Jan 5, 2012.

1. xintensex

xintensex Well-Known Member

I do have 14 days to evaluate and return for Rezound if i have any issues! Which I hope I dont? I hope they have the signal issues been fixed I am Rochester NY !! Ok since I am a owner of a Nexus should I get a extended battery ? And what other accessories do u recommend Dock, case, Etc.. Oh What Apps too I am coming from a HTC Incredible !! Thanks

2. mattywalnuts

mattywalnuts Well-Known Member

congrats, you won't be disappointed, just keep in mind that the device should only get better with future software updates...

the extended battery is almost a must have especially if you can still get it 50% off at verizon...it adds nearly zero additional size, but does add a little bit of needed weight.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/01/0...s-extended-battery-deal-if-you-can-find-them/

i prefer to go caseless with my device, but i did order a diztronic rev 3 just in case i change my mind...this seems like one of the cases of choice by many on this forum

3. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

did you by chance use the screen protector that came with the diztronic? I'm considering that case as well.

4. mattywalnuts

mattywalnuts Well-Known Member

not yet, it was just shipped out yesterday. from what i read in the 'cases' thread and on the diztronic site was that the screen protector was revised to fit the entire device. can't comment on its quality.

5. xintensex

xintensex Well-Known Member

Thanks guys will report back soon!! Oh one thing whats a good 4g toggle app w/widget?

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews