1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Just picked up my Droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by beargold23, Nov 5, 2009.

  1. beargold23

    beargold23 Newbie
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    15
    Posts:
    11
    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2009

    Nov 2, 2009
    11
    0
    15
    All i can say is wow. I went to walmart in Orland Hills IL and was able to get my droid, i had one pre-order at BB, but after reading reports that Walmart was selling them, i was like what the heck let me give it a try. The best part is the phone was only 188.00 plus tax....:D
     

    Advertisement

  2. icstars989

    icstars989 Android Enthusiast
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    36
    Posts:
    300
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2009

    Lucky you, I been tryin walmarts around Northern IL, 90% of em dont even know what the droid is. The other 10% told me they were not for sale until Saturday. Gotta love your average walmart employee's
     
  3. Barbara

    Barbara Android Expert
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    88
    Posts:
    840
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2009

    Oct 31, 2009
    840
    31
    88
    Being a new customer to Verizon, I would just as soon wait twelve more hours and let the hired help at Verizon get things set up right.
     
  4. Wiggles

    Wiggles Member
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    15
    Posts:
    30
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2009

    Oct 31, 2009
    30
    0
    15
    how did you get it for only 188$ plus tax?
     
  5. Barbara

    Barbara Android Expert
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    88
    Posts:
    840
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2009

    Oct 31, 2009
    840
    31
    88
    Walmart sells the phones cheaper. There are two phones that I am buying tomorrow that cost $50 a piece at Verizon. If I went to Walmart they would be free.
     

Share This Page

Loading...