1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Just picked up my... MyTouch!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Essenar, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Essenar

Essenar New Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Picked one up on Craig's for $260 unlocked in new condition. Guy didn't know what he was sitting on! Saw them for upwards of $350 and an iPhone 3GS owner that I know who works at Best Buy, who loves phones, told me the order was Blackberry Bold > iPhone 3G > MyTouch 3G / iPhone 3GS.

Seeing as how the iPhone 3G goes for about $150 more than what I paid for this phone, I think I made out okay!

Anyway, I like it so far, just getting used to it. The headphones adapter is kind of a drag but dealing with that is a lot better than dealing with dropping the iPhone once and the screen shattering.

Advertisement

2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Welcome to the Forums! :D

3. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember

Oct 18, 2008
    Welcome to the forums! :)

4. JoeCoolTM

JoeCoolTM Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
    haha well ive had 3 of those phones above and slightly disagree with your friend

i dont know abot the mytouch but i really wanna try it! but id def put it as 3gs>bold>3g but thats just my opinion

the only think i liked about my iphones were the apps obviously, i hated the keyboard, just couldnt get accustomed to it. Loved my bold, love trackballs but once again, couldnt keep up withthe app store. i think you with your mytouch and the android store, probably hit the top of the list ;)

Welcome!

5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: