• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just Pre-Ordered at Radio with SERO Family!

nitty917

May 17, 2010
I had him check my account to see if he could get into it, faked an upgrade with a in stock device. No problem, put deposit down for 2 lines on my Family SERO.
The 10 bucks is definetly required, the 20 dollar gift towards accessories, he said if we have nothing available for the EVO I can just get a gift card to spend on anything in store.
Good luck to you guys.

I had him check my account to see if he could get into it, faked an upgrade with a in stock device. No problem, put deposit down for 2 lines on my Family SERO.
The 10 bucks is definetly required, the 20 dollar gift towards accessories, he said if we have nothing available for the EVO I can just get a gift card to spend on anything in store.
Good luck to you guys.

sounds shady to me..

Upvote 0
If you joined SERO from day 1, you would know there was never a Family SERO, I meant the Familly referral plan as they changed the SEROs to that. So Trust me, I was able to activate this crappy Pres. LOLLL. Good luck and please stop with your BS if you don't know nothing about SERO.

You're not talking about SERO then. I'm not sure why you even used the word if you're talking about EPRP since they have nothing to do with each other besides being discounted plans.

No need to get pissy because you used the wrong plan name to describe your situation.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I guess I was the one mistaken since I know plenty of people who still have the original SERO plan and know that cannot be used for the newer phones. Had you used the correct terminology, then I would not have argued with you in the first place. I am on SU and here now and do not recall anyone using SERO to describe the EPRP, but maybe I missed it. I used to have the original SERO plans as well, but dropped them so that I could get the latest and greatest phones. Plus I could use my corporate discount.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I guess I was the one mistaken since I know plenty of people who still have the original SERO plan and know that cannot be used for the newer phones. Had you used the correct terminology, then I would not have argued with you in the first place. I am on SU and here now and do not recall anyone using SERO to describe the EPRP, but maybe I missed it. I used to have the original SERO plans as well, but dropped them so that I could get the latest and greatest phones. Plus I could use my corporate discount.

well, i edited the title. that should clear it up, like i said, I only intended to tell people that you could get phones on launch.

NEW SERO (EPRP) and discount - SprintUsers.com

thats one of the many threads, that called it new SERO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones