1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just received my Nexus One!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nexusone, Jan 7, 2010.

1. nexusone

nexusone Lurker

All I can say is WOW. This thing feels extremely solid and so much smoother than my old iPhone. I extremely happy with this phone. Now for protection. Does anyone know any other websites that sell accessories for this phone besides www.googlenexusoneaccessories.com

2. samster

samster Member

lol nice user name :) welcome to AF and enjoy ur N1...i get to play with one tomorrow i am sooooooooo excited

im sure more places will get accessories as the phone get older than a few days old :) my buddy is just going to use a leather slipcase until Zagg comes out with an InvisibleShield for it

3. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Android Expert

4. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Android Expert

5. Germwise

Germwise Android Enthusiast

+1

You have now ensured I will never buy anything from that site. Having it in your signature is ok. Making a BS post is not.

6. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Android Expert

I vote to close this thread... based on Spammage... :D

7. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Android Expert

In fact, I vote to ban the user "nexusone"... :D

8. sooper_droid12

sooper_droid12 Android Expert

Welcome to the Android community! Enjoy openness and freedom like you've never before! This forum is a wealth of information so make sure you do your searches to find whatever you're looking for!

Nexus One Forum

The Nexus One release date was January 2010. Features and Specs include a 1400mAh battery, 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, and Snapdragon S1 processor.

January 2010
Release Date
Reviews