• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just received the Nexus 6p - few questions

Hello,

I just received the phone and wow it's great. I'm coming off the Note 3.

I had a few question

Is there any way to tweak the size of the time and the battery icon and it's percentage since I find it very small.

Also if there any way to remove or hide the persistent black navigation below the screen? I world love for it to get activated only when I scroll or when I need it. I feel this it taking away quite a lot of screen space when compared to the previous phone.

I am assuming you are talking about the battery and time up in the status bar at the top of the phone? To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to change the size of these icons on the phone without rooting.

Many apps automatically take the navigation bar off the screen when it's not being used, but there is not a way to do this for the phone as a whole without rooting.

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones