1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just Recieved My Seidio Surface Case (My Opinion)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yamamonster600, Dec 28, 2012.

1. yamamonster600

yamamonster600 Well-Known Member

Just got my Seidio Surface case with the metal Kickstand. I was a little worried about the kickstand making the phone to bulky, and not fitting in my motorola car dock. (fits and works perfectly). As expected this is a great case and worth the money. On my Galaxy Nexus I ended up ordering a TPU case and using a Seidio Holster, but as slim as this is and the extra protection you can't beat this case.

Seidio case is also a little smaller than the verizon shell case.

I purchased the verizon case with holster when I bought my phone. The cases are ok for temporary use, they leave the top and bottom open which is easily damaged if dropped ( the reason I had the TPU case on the Nexus, dropped it out of my lap getting out of the car, small chip on bottom below screen. ) and they are a pain in the butt to get in and out of the holster while sitting or driving.

Just thought I would give a little input for those looking for a good case. That's the only thing about the iphone, always a lot of accessories, I do like how Motorola supports their phones with the desktop and car docks, if only they would give us some nice cases. I would love to see companies get behind the bumper case like the new nexus, it is a shame to have such a nice looking phone and have to cover it up with a case.

I will try to post a picture for those that are interested.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. fullerne

fullerne Member

I am interested...would love some pictures. Thanks

3. dhbuckley

dhbuckley Well-Known Member

I got the Otterbox Defender and it is great. Super strong and big, yes, but not clunky. I love it. Would love to see a pic of the one you have.

4. Stealthman

Stealthman Android Enthusiast

Can you post a pic of the Otterbox? I read reviews that people were not happy with the screen protector on it.

5. Ag76

Ag76 Member

My Razr Maxx HD is in an Otterbox Defender, but I removed the plastic screen protector that came in it, and replaced it with a Clarivue protector. This setup works good for me.

6. Stealthman

Stealthman Android Enthusiast

Good call

7. yamamonster600

yamamonster600 Well-Known Member

sorry it took so long, here you go.

Attached Files:

fullerne likes this.

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews