1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just rooted and have CM7 but no usb support.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rreyes3000, Dec 22, 2011.

1. rreyes3000

rreyes3000 Newbie

I'm unable to connect my phone to my pc via USB to upload music using double twist, browse sim card, and back it up. All I get for 2seconds on my phone is "USB debugging ", window on pc starts but then it all disappears. So how can I sync my evo? Btw, using CM7.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

when you connect your phone to the computer, did you select disk drive on your phone?

try rebooting your computer. also try wiping dalvik cache and cache.

3. rreyes3000

rreyes3000 Newbie

I used to have disc drive option before I rooted. Now with CM7 all I get is usb debugging starting but then it shuts off not allowing me to make any selection type--not the phone that is. When I unplug the usb, the USB icon is still on the status bar and I am unable to turn it off. I have to restart the phone to get rid of it otherwise it wont access the SIM card. Everything flashes so quick. I have very little time to select anything. First I get "USB Connected: Select to copy files . . ". If Im quick enough, I get a green android holding a usb that reads turn on usb storage. I have to plug it several times just to quickly select the "turn on usb storage" but then it just disconnects even though it reads "Turn off usb storage" on top. Ive restarted the pc but this did not help either. if I select wiping dalvik cache and cache will i have to reset anything? Is this analogous to going into my browser and deleting history and cookies?

4. mikem0269

mikem0269 Android Expert

Wiping cashe and dalvik cashe will make no changes to the rom it just cleans out temp files that might be causing problems.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews