1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just rooted with Z4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jlewis74, Feb 8, 2011.

1. jlewis74

jlewis74 Well-Known Member

I did this mainly so I could use Wireless Tether, but what are some other easy things I need or could do since I am now rooted?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BH3

BH3 Newbie

installing custom ROMs so you can get rid of that bloatware (crap) on your phone.

3. dragonbro

dragonbro Android Enthusiast

You can install Drocap 2 for easy screen capture :) Read up a bit and see if installing a custom ROM is for you, I love the Apex 1.3.1......there are a ton of options out there.

4. bigshotproducer

bigshotproducer Android Enthusiast

The first thing I would do is pick up Titanium Back up and back up apps and then make a complete backup of your system... then dive right in to some sweet ROM's. I'd check out Apex. It's excellent and has just the right about of blur. :) G/L!

5. Steven58

Now that you're rooted, there's a world of stuff you can do. What I would like you to do, if you have a heart to do it, is experiment and ask us questions. Personally, I LOVE helping folks have fun with their newly rooted phones. Ask, ask, ask! :D

jlewis74 likes this.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews